Location: Essex Junction, Vermont
Want to work with Hemp? Interested in CBD? Sunset Lake CBD is hiring! Our mission is to use sustainable farming techniques to create hemp and CBD products that improve the lives of our customers. For more information about our company please check out our website sunsetlakecbd.com.
This full-time position is a great way to build your experience in the rapidly evolving hemp/cannabis industry. As the Ecommerce Customer Service Manager, you will handle fulfillment of online orders, assist customers with questions regarding existing orders, and help maintain a high quality of customer service. This position is primarily based out of our Essex Junction shipping facility and does not require face-to-face interaction with customers. See below for more details.
An Ecommerce Customer Service Manager will help grow our ecommerce presence through the following tasks:
● Working with our Ecommerce Director to pack orders received through our ecommerce platform.
● Purchasing and printing postage for orders, then delivering orders to the nearest post office.
● Assisting customers with questions regarding existing orders via phone or email. Examples include educating customers on best practices for using the products, or replacing a damaged item.
● Assisting customers over the phone by processing payments and answering questions.
● Maintaining adequate inventory levels for shipping supplies ex. 5×5 cardboard boxes, tape, yellow envelopes, etc.
● Restocking retail inventory such as tinctures, CBD gummies, and pre-rolls.
● Previous experience working in a fast-paced retail environment. Experience in online or brick and mortar retail is necessary for this position.
● Minimum of 3 years experience in customer service. Ideal candidates enjoy helping customers over the phone or by email.
● Must be able to maintain positive professional relationships with a diverse group of co-workers.
● Excellent time management and communication skills.
● Ability to learn from feedback & maintain a flexible outlook. The cannabis/CBD industry is constantly evolving.
● Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and work on your feet.
● General digital literacy and familiarity with communicating by email. ● Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
● Must be over 21 years of age.
● Familiarity with ecommerce fulfillment & office management software such as Square, Woocommerce, Shippo, and Google Suite.
● Passion for farming, gardening, cannabis or hemp cultivation.
● Experience with Ecommerce order fulfillment.
● Proactively identifying problems and addressing them independently. ● Passion for Cannabis/Hemp/CBD and a desire to learn more about these products.
40 hrs/week. Mon-Fri.
Starting salaried at $45-50k/yr
10 Days PTO + 9 Paid Holidays per year
Deadline: June 15th 2022
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and resume to email@example.com by June 15th 2022.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors protected by law.