Category: Agriculture Products/Services
Location: South Hero, Vermont and Essex Junction, Vermont
Want to work with Hemp? Interested in Cannabis? Sunset Lake CBD is hiring seasonal Hemp Harvesters! Our mission is to use sustainable farming techniques to create hemp and CBD products that improve the lives of our customers. For more information about our company please check out our website sunsetlakecbd.com
This position is a great way to build your experience in the rapidly evolving hemp/cannabis industry. As a Hemp Harvester you will assist in a critical part of the hemp/cannabis production process. This position is primarily based at our farm in South Hero, Vermont. See below for more details.
Hemp Harvesters will assist with the cultivation of premium CBD hemp flower, as well as CBD biomass used to create products like tinctures and gummy bears!
Farm tasks include:
- Cutting ripe cannabis flowers and loading them into totes for transport. ● Hanging cannabis flowers in our drying greenhouses, and removing them after drying.
- Separating dried flowers from their stems, and assisting with the trimming and storage of flowers at our Warehouse in Essex Junction.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced team environment. Must be able to maintain positive professional relationships with a diverse group of co-workers. Experience in food service, catering, construction, or landscaping are valued.
- Love of working outdoors and working with your hands.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to learn from feedback & maintain a flexible outlook. The cannabis/CBD industry is constantly evolving.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs and work on your feet.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Must be over 21 years of age.
- Experience with farming, gardening, cannabis or hemp cultivation. ● Ability to do repetitive tasks for long periods of time without losing focus or productivity.
- Previous hand trimming experience.
Min. of 32 hrs/week and Max. of 50 hrs/week. Monday – Friday. Harvest Days start at 8:00AM and end between 4:00PM and 6:00PM depending on the weather. Part-time candidates will be considered, but full-time is preferred.
$20/hr + Performance based bonuses
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 22nd.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors protected by law.