Our SMS marketing policy is subject to change from time to time. You may opt out of SMS alerts at any time. Reply “STOP” to opt-out.
Our SMS marketing policy is as follows:
SMS Terms of Service
- When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. These kinds of messages may include offers, coupons, or other information.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time. Just text “STOP” to us, and we will send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, sign up as you did the first time or text “START,” and we will opt you back into the program again.
- If you are experiencing issues, you can reply with the word “HELP.” Or, you can reach out to us via our contact page here.
- Carriers, like Verizon and AT&T, are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from Sunset Lake and from you to Sunset Lake. You should expect to receive 2-3 messages per month. We will never send more than 8 messages in any given month.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please get in touch with your wireless provider.
- If you have any further questions about our terms of service, please see them here.